Serve this Mexican Street Corn Dip as a crowd pleasing appetizer, a tasteful spread for poultry, or a snack to be enjoyed by the spoonful and ready in just 15 minutes. Warm cheese, mayo, and roasted corn never tasted so good!
Table of Contents
This is one of my post popular recipes on A Paige Of Positivity! It's been rated 5 stars countless times and I hope you love it! I can't tell you how many people tell me they made a batch and then whipped up another batch because it is SO GOOD! So go ahead and triple it, why don't you? 😉
Why you'll love this Easy Corn Dip
This Mexican Street Corn Dip is one of the most popular recipes on my Paige. It's inspired by warm, grilled Mexican corn on the cob, but in dip form!
You can serve it as a crowd favorite appetizer for game day with chips, tasteful spread for grilled chicken or flank steak, or as a snack to be enjoyed by the spoonful. It's also fabulous paired with homemade pork carnitas and my super delicious Homemade Guacamole.
What makes it so addicting? Feta and parmesan cheese, mayo, and roasted summer corn served with a lot of diced up veggies and seasoning. A dip never tasted so good! And if you're serving for a party - follow this Elote in a Cup recipe which is super simple, too.
- Corn: The best way to prepare this is to grill it, and then chill it. The char on the veggie really takes the dish to the next level.
- Feta Cheese: My FAVORITE cheese! Either feta or cotija is classically used for street corn, but I like .
- Mayonnaise: This coats all of the ingredients nicely and adds creaminess. You could also substitute Greek yogurt.
- Jalapeños: Optional for some heat! De-seed them if you don't want to be overwhelmed by the spice.
- Spices: I used chili powder, garlic salt, and pepper also.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. Prepare the corn. This can be done in a variety of ways: on the grill, in the steamer or air fryer, or on the stovetop. I like to grill mine for 6-8 minutes on the grill setting in the Ninja Foodi Grill. It gives it the perfect amount of char and great texture. After cooking, trim the corn off the cobs and let cool.
2. While corn is cooking and/or cooling, prepare your produce. Dice your red onion, cilantro, and also optional jalapeños.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cooled corn, fresh cilantro, grated parmesan, feta crumbles, red onion, sriracha, optional jalapeños, seasonings, and mayo.
4. Fold all together. Add fresh lime juice and/or zest.
5. Garnish with an additional 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro before serving. Serve with a family size bag of chips, fresh vegetables, on top of tacos...so many options!
Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 3 days. Stir before enjoying. I do not recommend freezing this dip.
For more heat extra diced jalapeño (with the seeds is hotter!), sriracha or your other favorite hot sauce, cayenne pepper, or even serano peppers if you're really looking for spice. Whatever your favorite way to make something spicy is, you can likely do it to this dip.
Instead, if you want less heat, crank up the lime juice, corn, or mayo. You could even use Greek yogurt or sour cream instead for a more cooling affect.
Some other fun, yummy add-ins that will take this street corn dip to the next level: black beans, cotija cheese, queso, diced bell peppers, tomatoes, or green onions.
I also would recommend checking out the reviews on this post to see how other people have changed up this dip!
I use my Ninja 5-in-1 Foodi Grill. And I'm going to get on my soap box why this thing is so great:
If you're new around here, I'm going to let you in on my favorite kitchen appliance: the Ninja 5-in-1 Foodi Grill. It grills, bakes, dehydrates, roasts, and air fries...AND the inserts are all dishwasher safe! It's a foolproof way to cook delicious food ALL OF THE TIME!
I'm talking less than 10 minutes for grilled meat, 4-5 minutes for grilled vegetables, and any frozen food that usually takes 30 minutes plus in the oven will normally be ready in about 10-12 minutes.
Ninja Kitchen knew what they were doing when they created this. I store it in my kitchen cabinet (yes, it fits) and use it almost every day of the week.
P.S. This post is not sponsored. I just love this appliance.
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Mixing Bowl
- Chef's Knife
- Cutting Board
- Rubber spatula or spoon
- Ninja 5-in-1 Foodi Grill
- 2 cups cooked corn, preferably grilled, then chilled
- 4 tbsp cilantro, fresh
- ¼ cup parmesan, grated
- ¼ cup Mediterranean feta cheese
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil mayo
- 2 tbsp jalapeños , chopped, optional
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sriracha, optional
- 1 bag tortilla/kettle cooked chips
- Prepare the corn. This can be done in a variety of ways: on the grill, in the steamer or air fryer, or on the stovetop. I like to grill mine for 6-8 minutes on the grill setting in the Ninja Foodi Grill. It gives it the perfect amount of char and great texture. After cooking, trim the corn off the cobs. Let cool by chilling or allowing it to sit.
- While corn is cooking and/or cooling, prepare your produce. Dice your red onion, cilantro, and optional jalapeños.
- In a mixing bowl, combine fresh cilantro, grated parmesan, feta crumbles, red onion, and seasonings.
- Next, stir in olive oil mayo. This will create a dip like texture. Toss in the cooled corn, sriracha, and optional jalapeños.
- Fold all together. Add fresh lime juice and/or zest.
- Garnish with an additional 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro before serving. Serve with a family size bag of chips, fresh vegetables, on top of tacos...so many options!
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 days if it even makes it to storage! Enjoy!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find [Spicy] Feta Street Corn Dip calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!