The A Paige Of Positivity 2022 Holiday Gift Guide is here! With the holidays just around the corner, you've got to shop for the best of the best gifts soon.
Shopping and gift giving can be STRESSFUL. But, I'm here to hopefully help ease a bit of that stress with a tailored holiday gift guide where you can find something for everyone on your list.
I've been working on these gift guides since August, keeping my eye out for the latest trends and must have products. Below are 4 guides to help you navigate your holiday shopping. There's one For Her, For Him, For the Home/Kitchen, and Gifts Under $50. I hope these gifts bring as much joy to you and your gift recipients as they do to me!
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
Best Holiday Gifts For Her
- Lululemon Scuba Hoodie - This sweatshirt is everything. I’ve tried the Amazon dupe, but in my opinion the real deal is worth it for this sweatshirt.
- Platform Sneakers - These are super in right now and not to mention, super comfortable. A perfect everyday, trendy shoe.
- Sorel Boots - We’re all on the lookout for a pair of winter boots this time of year. These Sorel boots are great for hiking through snow, but also are cute and fashionable.
- Dream Robe Robe - Everyone loves a super high quality robe, but don;t want to purchase it themselves. This Pottery Barn one makes a great gift.
- Checkered Beanie - Get this beanie for the stylish gal in your life. Super cute, super trendy.
- Checkered Phone Case - Something you want, but may not buy for yourself. Give it as a gift. It’s amazing the way a new phone case can feel like a life refresh.
- Gabbi Handbag - This one comes in so many colors, it’s hard to pick a favorite.
- RocksBox Jewelry Subscription - You can purchase 3, 6, or 12 month memberships. We love a gift that keeps on giving.
- Lulu Weekender Bag - Lulu duffles are amazing quality and this one is extremely functional. It has a lower pocket for separation of shoes/dirty clothes/etc., which I love.
The Best Holiday Gifts For Him
- Lululemon Tee - These are fantastic quality t-shirts. Jack, my boyfriend, has a few different colors and he’s wearing them constantly.
- Yeti Cooler Bag/Backpack - For the outdoorsy guy in your life. This is great for sporting events, hiking, camping, boating, and more.
- Massage Gun - If the guy your buying for is a frequent gym go-er or just has tight muscles, this is a perfect recovery tool they’ll love.
- Alo Joggers - Alo anything is impressive quality and these joggers are no exception. Made from comfortable fleece with a drawstring waist and hidden pockets.
- Men’s Duffle - For the man who’s always on the go. This bag is waterproof, has a zip-top closure and an optional shoulder strap.
- Unique Dress Shoes - If you’re buying for a business man, up his style with these unique dress shoes with just a pop of color. The shoes are also made with ethically and locally sourced materials.
- Slippers - For chilly mornings taking the dog out, running to the grocery store, or just around the house. These fur-lined, hard sole slippers are so versatile and so comfortable.
- Smart Meat Thermometer - For the master griller in your life. This meat thermometer connects to bluetooth where you can monitor the temperature of your food for perfect and consistent results.
Best Holiday Gifts For The Home & Kitchen
- Tom Ford Coffee Table Book - For your stylish friend. Stylish in home design and in fashion.
- Our Place Pan - I got my Always Pan last holiday season and I use it almost daily.
- Book Ends - A fun decoration to dress up a bookshelf. Get this for the tasteful bookworm in your life.
- Smeg Toaster - This is a throwback kitchen piece that doesn’t serve as an eyesore on the kitchen counter. Get this for your trendy friend.
- Vase - Combining the smaller and larger versions of this case make a beautiful home decor piece. Buy this for a friend who loves to decorate.
- Checkered Throw blanket - Bring a pop of color into someone’s life. This Anthropology
- Fancy Speaker / Record Player - A fancy speaker or gorgeous record player is a functional gift that looks great in your home, too.
- Cheese Board - Get this for the person in your life who loves to host. Sleek acacia wood with gorgeous knives + holders built in.
The Best Holiday Gifts Under $50
- Stanley Cup - The cup the internet has been raving about! It fits in a cup holder and encourages you to hydrate all day long,
- Belt bag - Another internet sell out. If you can get one on your hands on one this holiday season, this makes a perfect gift.
- Hidden Pocket Scrunchie - A fun stocking stuffer. Perfect to take on a run to fit a key, some cash, or air pods.
- Monogrammed Mug - Anthropology has the cutest mugs. These monogrammed ones are a cute, personalized gift.
- Cocktail Shaker - If you’ve someone who likes to craft up homemade cocktails, this shaker is for them. A fun piece to keep on a bar cart.
- Diffuser - Gift a diffuser and gift a calm, pleasant smelling ambiance. I like these essential oils, too.
- Candles - Have you SMELLED an Anthropology store. This is the scent constantly inside. Tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens.
- Apple Air Tag - For the person that’s always losing things, give them piece of mind when they know where their backpack, keys, luggage, etc is at all times.
And thats the wrapping paper on the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide. If you want something specific and use one of my links, it directly supports me. Feel free to share this post with anyone!! Sharing is caring this season, xoxo.