This Hibiscus Cocktail combines floral and fruity flavors for a refreshing and delicious spring cocktail. Garnished with fresh fruit and thyme, it tastes like a drink from a 5-star restaurant or hotel.
Table of Contents
About this Cocktail
Spring time means it's time to bring out the fruity beverages, even if the temperatures aren't high enough to enjoy them in the sun. Someone come and tell me I'm wrong. I dare ya! 😜
I've been on such a mixologist kick lately, playing around with different fruits to see what tastes good, and let me tell you. Raspberries are so underrated and need some more skin in the game! The inspiration for this Hibiscus Cocktail came from drinking Good & Gather’s Raspberry Hibiscus sparking water. Upon my first sip, I blurted out, well isn’t that herby…and not in a really good way. 😅
So, I grabbed some raspberry lemonade, vodka, and other complimentary ingredients to turn it from ehh to something off a 5-star cocktail menu. You're going to love it!
And if you're looking for more fruit forward cocktails, also try this Blueberry Texas Ranch Water, this Spicy Mezcal Paloma, this Sparkling Peach Sangria, or this Spicy Orange Margarita that I'm sure you'll love, too!
- Vodka: I recommend using a plain vodka of your choice here.
- Raspberry Lemonade: The bright, citrus, and berry flavor tastes absolutely incredible! Plus, lemonade is so refreshing for the warmer weather.
- Hibiscus Bitters: I love using bitters to add flavor dimension to cocktails. Hibiscus Bitters contain more floral flavors.
- Raspberry Hibiscus Sparkling Water: I found this at Target.
- Garnish: I used fresh raspberries & sprigs of thyme.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. Place ice into a cocktail glass.
2. Measure vodka, raspberry lemonade, and bitters. Then, pour into your glass.
3. Top with raspberry hibiscus sparkling water. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Give it a stir and enjoy!
Because of the carbonated water, I don’t recommend storing this cocktail. You can mix the other ingredients before and serve in a pitcher, but wait until prior to serving to add the sparkling water.
You could use tequila or gin. Play mixologist and add what YOU love into this delicious drink! Also check out this post to learn more about crafting the perfect cocktail Cocktail Essentials and My Mixologist Tips.
I stumbled upon a local bitter company here in Atlanta, GA called 1821 Bitters. They ship throughout the US! We have the pack of three that is ‘good with tequila’. But here are their specific Hibiscus Bitters. I’m telling you, none of them are bad! 😄
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
- 1 oz vodka
- 4 oz raspberry hibiscus sparkling water
- 2 oz raspberry lemonade
- 4 drops hibiscus bitters
- fresh raspberries, for garnish
- fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Place ice into a cocktail glass.
- Measure vodka, raspberry lemonade, and bitters.
- Then, pour into your glass. Top with raspberry hibiscus sparkling water.
- Give it a stir and enjoy!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find RASPBERRY HIBISCUS COCKTAIL calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!