Something about a chilled glass of sangria that is just so refreshing. And this Sparkling Peach Sangria highlights fresh fruity flavors that you'll want to sip on all day long. Made with white wine, vodka, triple sec, and club soda the bubbles and sweetness are all perfectly balanced.
About this recipe
I’m reaching for all beverages light and bubbly this time of year, especially Sparkling Peach Sangria with White Wine. There’s something so refreshing about a drink with some carbonation and a little wine doesn’t hurt either.
And with fresh peaches added to that, and you’ve got something close to a perfect drink. I also added some sliced strawberries and mango for an extra fruit infusion. If you're looking for something seasonal or a sangria that uses red wine, this Thanksgiving Sangria will rock your world!
This Sparkling Peach Sangria feels fancy enough to serve at a dinner party, but is easy enough for a backyard barbecue or pool party (just like Watermelon Vodka Slushes), or just the perfect cocktail to whip up for happy hour. To offset the sweetness of sangria, try making a Lime Drop Martini - equal parts tart and tasty!
- Cupcake Peach Wine - other white wine will work (recommend Sauvignon blanc)
- Triple Sec - A citrusy and sweet liquor that brings forward the fruity flavors in this Sparkling Peach Sangria.
- Peach Vodka - Peach Vodka adds a bit more sweetness and really brings out the peach flavor, but you can also use plain vodka. I would recommend Tito's for a super smooth sangria.
- Fresh Mint - For garnish! I love a little greenery with my cocktails. It makes it feel so sophisticated!
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Substitutions & Variations
This Sparkling Peach Sangria is easily customizable. Here are some easy swaps you could try:
- Swap the Cupcake Peach Wine for your favorite white wine (I suggest Sauvignon Blanc). You can also use Peach Champagne instead of wine. It will bring more bubbles to the beverages.
- Use flavored seltzer water: Instead of plain club soda, try some with some extra flavor! Waterloo has a peach flavored sparkling water I’d like to try in this recipe!
- Other fruits to try: blackberries, pomegranate, pear, apples, raspberries (though you may have more flying pieces of berries), or even cantaloupe.
How to Make this Recipe
1. In a pitcher or glass, pour peach wine, triple sec, and vodka together. Stir with a wooden spoon.
2. Then, top the pitcher or glass with the club soda.
3. Wash and cut strawberries and peaches into thin slices. Peel the mango and cut into thin slices as well.
4. Let sit for one hour for fruit to infuse into the drink. Pour into cocktail glasses, garnish with fresh mint, and enjoy!
Classic sangria is made with red wine. The white wine was my twist on the recipe to have to go better with the peaches. I also think Rosé would be mighty tasty in this Sparkling Peach Sangria Recipe.
Sangria can be as sweet as you want it to be! As this recipe is written, this Sparkling Peach Sangria is fairly sweet from the peach wine and the flavored liquors. For less sweetness, use a dry wine and unflavored vodka. For more sweetness, use Sprite instead of club soda!
Store this Strawberry Peach Sangria the fridge for 4-6 hours prior to serving. It’s not necessary but the fruit will infuse better into the vodka and give off more flavor.
More Beverages You'll Love
Also check out my Mixologist Tips and Tricks for more insight on how to craft the perfect cocktail.
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Sparkling Peach White Wine Sangria
- Wooden Spoon
- Vegetable peeler
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups
- 1 bottle Cupcake Peach Wine
- ½ cup Triple Sec, or orange liqueur
- ½ cup peach vodka
- 12 oz club soda
- 2 peaches
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 mango
- fresh mint, for garnish
- In a pitcher, pour peach wine, triple sec, and vodka together. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Wash and cut strawberries and peaches into thin slices. Peel the mango and cut into thin slices as well.
- Dump the cut fruit into the pitcher.
- Then, top the pitcher with the club soda.
- Let sit for one hour for fruit to infuse into the drink.
- Pour into cocktail glasses, garnish with fresh mint, and enjoy!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal? If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find SPARKLING PEACH SANGRIA calories and nutrition facts.
NOTE: this is counting the alcohol as strictly carbs - remember, if you are counting your macros & alcohol, this is a good reference: Macrostax | How To Calculate Alcohol for Macro Counting. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary. TO COUNT YOUR ALCOHOL AS A CARBOHYDRATE: Use the total number of calories in a drink divided by 4 (Example: 5 ounces of Red Zinfandel = 132 calories 132 calories/4 = 33g Carbs. TO COUNT YOUR ALCOHOL AS A FAT: Use the total number of calories in a drink divided by 9 (Example: 5 ounces of Red Zinfandel = 132 calories 132 calories/9 = 15g Fat) TO COUNT YOUR ALCOHOL AS BOTH A CARBOHYDRATE AND A FAT: Use the a portion of the total number of calories in a drink divided by 4 Use the remainder of the total number of calories in a drink divided by 9. Example: 5 ounces of Red Zinfandel = 132 calories 66 calories/4 = 16.5g Carbs 66 calories/9 = 7g Fat.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!