I get so many questions regarding my daily devotionals that I thought I would create this holiday gift guide that is for any Jesus follower in your life. Each one of these faith holiday gifts will mean more to the receiver than you know; I start my days off with both of the daily devotionals and it helps ground out the rest of the day. I think you'll love them too!
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
The details & links for these faith holiday gifts
- A Love Letter Life: my best friend gave me this book for my birthday last year. It's about Audrey & Jermey's relationship that evolves by loving Jesus. It's a really easy and thought provoking read.
- Cozy Crew: I love the simplicity of the graphic crew neck as well as the simple meaning of Holy. This brand also has other faith based graphic designs to check out!
- Cuff bracelet: One the most simple and stylish ways to wear Jesus close to you. This is cuff bracelet is in my daily jewelry line up.
- Jesus Calling: a daily devotional with small excerpts of scripture included. A staple read in my daytime routine.
- New Morning Mercies: My other favorite devotional - devoted one page to every day of the year makes it simple to include Jesus in your life.
- Graphic tee: This Christ is good graphic tee is trendy and also not too cheesy. Perfect for the faith follower, fashionista of yours!
- You Are Poster: An easy gift to have framed or hung that reminds you that all things are possible and YOU are a gift to everyone.
I'd love to hear your gift ideas 'for the Believer' in the comments below! I truly believe all of these items would make great gifts. If you shop through me, I do receive a commission on some items. That being said, I highly encourage you to shop small this season too; 2020 has been a rollercoaster - support small businesses when you can. Above all, thank you for supporting mine.
xo - Court