I get so many questions regarding my daily devotionals that I thought I would create this holiday gift guide that is for any Jesus follower in your life. Each one of these gifts will mean more to the receiver than you know; I start my days off with both of the daily devotionals and it helps ground out the rest of the day. I think you’ll love them too!
The details & links
- A Love Letter Life: my best friend gave me this book for my birthday last year. It’s about Audrey & Jermey’s relationship that evolves by loving Jesus. It’s a really easy and thought provoking read.
- Cozy Crew: I love the simplicity of the graphic crew neck as well as the simple meaning of Holy. This brand also has other faith based graphic designs to check out!
- Cuff bracelet: One the most simple and stylish ways to wear Jesus close to you. This is cuff bracelet is in my daily jewelry line up.
- Jesus Calling: a daily devotional with small excerpts of scripture included. A staple read in my daytime routine.
- New Morning Mercies: My other favorite devotional – devoted one page to every day of the year makes it simple to include Jesus in your life.
- Graphic tee: This Christ is good graphic tee is trendy and also not too cheesy. Perfect for the faith follower, fashionista of yours!
- You Are Poster: An easy gift to have framed or hung that reminds you that all things are possible and YOU are a gift to everyone.
I’d love to hear your gift ideas ‘for the Believer‘ in the comments below! I truly believe all of these items would make great gifts. If you shop through me, I do receive a commission on some items. That being said, I highly encourage you to shop small this season too; 2020 has been a rollercoaster – support small businesses when you can. Above all, thank you for supporting mine.
xo – Court