As a food blogger, I spend more time in the kitchen than I care to share. I've compiled a list of things in my kitchen that I can't imagine not having. Giving a gift that makes their life easier sounds pretty good to me! Check out some of my favorites below from the Foodie Gift Guide!
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
The details & links from the foodie gift guide
- This Immersion Blender is perfect for soups, smoothies, and even cocktails. The included attachments make this appliance super versatile and simple to use. If slow cooking is more their speed, gift this trendy and retro, small quart Crock Pot.
- The ultimate wine glass: the slick design on these glasses leave guests begging for the link. I love the stem and design! If you're like me and do a lot of work while enjoying wine/food, gift this Acrylic TV tray.
- The best chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever find is in Magnolia Table's Cook Book by Joanna Gaines...need I say anymore?
- Ninja Foodi Indoor Grill: it is by far my number one kitchen appliance and recommendation for people. It grills, roasts, bakes, air fries, and dehydrates. The inserts are dishwasher safe and it is the BEST!
- Tired of carrying around plastic grocery bags? These felt bags are perfect for milk gallons, frozen food, and big boxes but comfortable to carry. After you prepare all of the fresh produce, try out Stasher Bags that are reusable ziplocks (also dishwasher safe).
- Unique serving spoons are a fun way to spice up the typical tong set.
- Linen Napkins may seem like an odd gift to give to someone but if they're in the food staging business, these will be their best friend!
I'd love to hear your gift ideas 'for the Foodie' in the comments below! I truly believe all of these items would make great gifts. If you shop through me, I do receive a commission on some items. That being said, I highly encourage you to shop small this season too; 2020 has been a rollercoaster - support small businesses when you can. Above all, thank you for supporting mine.
xo - Court