If this year has taught us anything, it's how to be comfortable staying at home. All of the home body gifts below are give you an extra sense of comfort and relaxation while bunking down at home. Whether it be the softest robe ever or a refreshing face mask, there's something for all home bodies here.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
The details & links for these home body gifts
- Skincare can be picky - people react differently to it. Instead of giving the typical bath bomb or lotion set, try gifting an Ice Roller (perfect for sore muscles) or a dry brush. Both of these are super refreshing for all types of skin and 'spa like'. Cocokind facemasks are also incredibly refreshing!
- The Story of my Life: it's a journal that prompts different questions about your life. How cool to document so you can recall memories later in life, and keep adding to them!
- Make popcorn from the convenience of your sofa. No mess required and it pops the corn right in the bowl. Thank tik-tok for introducing me to this invention.
- The softest, most luxurious robe: I joke that my robe is a separate category of my wardrobe. I was in said robe when Jack asked me to prom in high school. Most people would find that embarrassing - I think it's a testimony to how much I love my robe. Give the gift of comfort this season; they'll love it!
- Neck warmer: perfect for the person who spends all day in front of a computer and is always requesting a back rub (yes, we all have them in our lives).
- Wine Insiders: Oh, if you follow me on Instagram, you know how much I love this wine delivery service...you can't go wrong. Send the wine in advance for your perfect night in!
- Keep your feet cozy this season with the gift of these fuzzy slippers or my absolute favorite, Bombas socks (the tie dye styles really say 2020).
I'd love to hear your gift ideas for 'I'll just stay home tonight' in the comments below! I truly believe all of these items would make great gifts. If you shop through me, I do receive a commission on some items. That being said, I highly encourage you to shop small this season too; 2020 has been a rollercoaster - support small businesses when you can. Above all, thank you for supporting mine.
xo - Court