While you may not be going to any large gatherings this holiday season, this gift guide is intended for anyone that you need to gift for but just aren’t sure where to start. From games to cocktail accessories, there’s surely something the recipient will enjoy!
The details & links
- Game Night: the game of quarantine for us was Qwixx, Bananagrams, or Skipbo. These all make the perfect stocking stuffers or for the game lover in your life. Extra large Jenga is also a fun game.
- Everyone loves a charcuterie board; take one over to a friends house fully assembled and leave the board as a gift!
- Nothing like a lovely scented candle to brighten your host’s day.
- The most unique acrylic tray – great for serving or decor on a coffee table.
- Tasteful cocktail glasses: super fun and classy!
- These Silicon Ice Trays make cocktails feel gourmet. Great for any mixologist (or practicing one).
- Trendy (and practical) wine rack that can hold up to 7 bottles.
I’d love to hear your gift ideas ‘for the host‘ in the comments below! I truly believe all of these items would make great gifts. If you shop through me, I do receive a commission on some items. That being said, I highly encourage you to shop small this season too; 2020 has been a rollercoaster – support small businesses when you can. Above all, thank you for supporting mine.
xo – Court