After I collected the 'For the Host' gift guide and 'I'll just stay home tonight' gift guide, it made me think that I needed one for products I always get questions about. So here's my Holiday Gift Guide Favorites. This list ranges from apartment decor, personal hygiene, and stylish essentials I wear every day. There is something for any lady you're purchasing for this holiday season.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
The details & links for my Holiday Gift Guide Favorites
- The two things that I always get compliments on in our apartment is our indoor plants from The Sill and a poster size map of Atlanta. The plants are low maintenance and provide a cozy feeling within the space, whereas the map is a crowd pleaser wall piece.
- My favorite tennis shoe ever: Adidas Ultraboosts. They feel like you're walking on clouds. The caramel floppy hat was a fall purchase and it's perfect for dressing up or down.
- I'm biased but everyone looks good in these Sunglasses - only $12 from Amazon, you cannot go wrong giving any of these trendy gifts.
- Seltzer Yeti Cooler - any girl would love to have this to keep her White Claws chilled.
- Primally Pure Body Butter solves any and all dry skin problems; it provides so much hydration to your skin. The eucalyptus and lavender scent is my personal favorite. Use code: PAIGE for a discount!
- A tongue scraper or neck heating pad may seem like an odd gift to give this holiday HOWEVER these are some of my most used products. Great for stocking stuffers or someone who is looking to improve their self care routine.
- Want to give the gift of fitness? Madeline Moves Workout App is my tried and true workout. Pair the gift of the app with some workout bands from Hope Fitness Gear, code PAIGE saves you 20% off!
- Dea Dia is a small owned jewelry store that I purchase all of my rings from. They have incredibly unique designs!
- An essential: Atom Sling Pack from Patagonia. It gets used more than any purse I owned and so versatile: from hikes to grocery shopping it goes everywhere with me.
- The most stylish jeans! Love the ripped, tailored look.
I'd love to hear your gift ideas of 'My Favorites' in the comments below! I truly believe all of these items would make great gifts. If you shop through me, I do receive a commission on some items. That being said, I highly encourage you to shop small this season too; 2020 has been a rollercoaster - support small businesses when you can. Above all, thank you for supporting mine.
xo - Court