Humans tend to live busy lives. I tried to think of the different ways I travel - and the necessities I like to include...on the trails, in the gym, running errands. You get it - be comfortable and equipped while living your busy lives. This Active Traveler Gift Guide surely has something for that person in your life always on the move.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
The details & links form the Active Traveler Gift Guide
- For the trails: a Enu Hammock and The Lost Art of Reading Nature Signs is something we call all use to unwind and enjoy the outdoors more.
- AirPods: wireless headphones truly make a world of a difference. I've had wireless Beat headphones and Airpods knock them out of the park.
- In need of the most comfortable socks? Bombas will solve all of your feet's comfort needs. Looking for some accountability? This Fitbit watch will be the gift that keeps the motivation and determination for those lifestyle goals.
- Scuba jacket: arguably one of the most comfortable zip up hoodies I own. My mom & sisters also love them.
- Gotta keep snacks on hand always! Built Bars are perfect protein snacks for on the go. PAIGE saves you money off when ordering!
- These three items are also on 'My Favorites' list, but figured they deserved a place here too because that's how great they are: Stylish Sunglasses, Practical Patagonia Sling Bag, and Adidas Ultraboost.
- Tried and true, best water bottles ever: Healthy Human Life. APAIGEOF15 saves you money when ordering!
I'd love to hear your gift ideas 'Active Traveler' in the comments below! I truly believe all of these items would make great gifts. If you shop through me, I do receive a commission on some items. That being said, I highly encourage you to shop small this season too; 2020 has been a rollercoaster - support small businesses when you can. Above all, thank you for supporting mine.
xo - Court