There’s so much to love about smoothies. They’re quick, they're easy, they're versatile, they’re jam packed with healthy ingredients, and they're customizable! Changing just one ingredient can change the entire smoothie experience never leaving you bored of the same flavors. So here’s a round up of my 5 favorite healthy smoothie recipes to kickstart your morning. These smoothies are certainly full of nutritious fruit (and vegetables! - I’m looking at you Mango Spinach Smoothie) and also full of protein to keep you going all day long. Pop in a straw to take on the go, or add to a bowl with all of your favorite toppings (may I suggest Safe and Fair granola (CODE: APAIGEOFPOSITIVITY) saves you$$), chia seeds, or a drizzle of nut butter), either way you surely won’t get bored of breakfast with these tasty recipes. So let’s get to the smoothies.
This is a condensed recipe round up of my healthy smoothie recipes. Click on 'check out this recipe' for the full recipe details.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
healthy smoothie recipes to kickstart your morning
- Mango Spinach Smoothie - You SERIOUSLY can’t taste the spinach. Check out the recipe for my tip on how to make that happen.
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie - Oat Haus Granola Butter makes this one decadent.
- Key Lime Pie Milkshake - Dessert for breakfast and make it macro-friendly.
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie - A classic flavor combination, with pomegranates adding a bit more of a nutrient punch.
- Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie - A dreamy combination reminding me of an Edible Arrangements spread.
See below for all the details on these smoothies. And keep scrolling for 5 more!
5 more nutritious smoothies from around the web
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!
Please, please leave a review on the individual recipe if you choose to make it. Every 5-star review allows me to provide free recipes to y'all. Thank you SO much!!