This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
The title of this recipe really speaks for itself: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffins. After developing the Special K Red Berry Breakfast Muffins, I thought what other cereals would also make a tasty recipe. They taste like a decadent coffee cake, but in muffin and childhood form.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffins
- Muffin baking pan (12 muffins)
- Muffin liner
- Mixing bowls
- Conventional oven
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup white cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch, crushed or pureed
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tsp flour
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Combine wet and dry ingredients in seperate bowls
- Gradually fold in wet ingredients into dry ingredients
- Scoop into spreayed or lined muffin pan
- Top with cinnamon crumble
- Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes or until completely cooked
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!