This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
Sweet, crunchy, and salty, this Chocolate Pretzel Bark is an easy, no-bake recipe you can bring to any gathering and please even the pickiest of eaters. It’s a great way to use up extra snacks and ingredients that have been sitting in your pantry, too. Crack off a piece as big as your sweet tooth craves! It’s plain addicting. This is also a great recipe to make with little ones!
I love to add dried fruit and coconut shavings, but I also provide suggestions for other ways you can dress up this Chocolate Pretzel Bark.
Chocolate Pretzel Bark Ingredients
Chocolate Chips: I used semi-sweet, but you can use white, dark, or milk chocolate. (Or even a combination of your favorites!)
Coconut Oil: This will help smooth and stretch our chocolate as it melts. It also adds a beautiful shine.
Dried Fruit: Tastes just as good as fresh fruit dipped in chocolate! I used dried cranberries and my favorite dried mango from Trader Joe’s.
Pretzels: Crunchy, salty, and amazing paired with chocolate!
Coconut Shavings: Another incredible flavor taken to the next level with chocolate. These guys also add even more texture.
How to make Chocolate Pretzel Bark
1. Heat a sauce pan over low heat. Add coconut oil and give it a swirl with a rubber spatula to coat bottom of pan.
2. Add chocolate chips of your choice. Stir continuously so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
3. After the chocolate is melted, pour and spread evenly onto a sheet pan that is lined with parchment paper.
4. Dice dried mangos, cranberries, and coconut shavings. Break pretzels. Sprinkle on top of chocolate.
5. Place entire sheet pan in the freezer. Let chocolate bark freeze for 20-30 minutes or until hardened.
6. Use a knife to break apart. Store in the freezer. (Or fridge.)
Customize your Chocolate Pretzel Bark
You can literally add whatever you want to this Chocolate Pretzel Bark.
Love nuts? Throw in almonds, pecans, peanuts, or walnuts.
Add your favorite candy! Chop up a Snickers bar or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or even more chocolatey goodness.
Crush up your favorite cereal and sprinkle on top for an extra crunch.
Make a different chocolate bark for every occasion to keep your friends and families on their toes. It’s such an easy and enjoyable treat!
Chocolate Pretzel Bark
- sheet pan
- sauce pan
- Rubber Spatula
- Cutting Board
- parchment paper
- 1½ bags chocolate chips, any kind
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, diced
- ⅓ cup dried mango, diced
- ⅓ cup dried coconut shavings
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- handful of pretzels
- Heat a sauce pan over low heat. Add coconut oil and give it a swirl with a rubber spatula to coat bottom of pan.
- Add chocolate chips of your choice. Stir continuously so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- After the chocolate is melted, pour and spread evenly onto a sheet pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Dice dried mangos, cranberries, and coconut shavings. Break pretzels. Sprinkle on top of chocolate.
- Place entire sheet pan in the freezer. Let chocolate bark freeze for 20-30 minutes or until hardened.
- Use a knife to break apart. Store in the freezer (or fridge).
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!