Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip is a fun, shareable dessert everyone will love. It’s perfectly sweet, perfectly creamy, and perfectly simplistic for any occasion!
Table of Contents
About this Dip
Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip is a dish that will remind you a little bit of cheesecake and a little bit of a freshly dipped caramel apple.
A dessert dip is a fun recipe to serve when you have guests. Instead of slicing up individual portions of something like cake, you can set out the dessert dip for people to snack on as they please. It’s like your favorite appetizer dip, but sweet!
This dip has cream cheese, cool whip, and Greek yogurt as a creamy and thick base. It then has caramel ribbons swirled throughout with apple slices and cookie flavor mixed in for a fun fall treat.
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt - I used Two Good Yogurt. This ups the protein and makes our dip super creamy.
- Cool Whip - Lightens the dip and gives it that fluffy texture.
- Almond Extract - I love the fruity flavor almond extract adds. You can also use apple extract if you have it, or sub 1 tablespoon of apple juice.
- Betty Crocker Apple Brown Sugar Cookie Mix - I found mine at my local Meijer. It’s a seasonal item and comes out early November! If you can’t find it, try an oatmeal, white chocolate macadamia nut, or apple cinnamon bagged cookie mix. You can also replace with sugar cookie mix + 1-2 tablespoons of apple juice and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (depending on desired sweetness).
- Caramel Sauce - If it’s not already in a semi-liquid form, melt it prior to using.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. Finely dice the apple into even pieces. A vegetable chopper does this nicely, but if you don’t have one use a sharp knife.
2. In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, greek yogurt, and cool whip. Beat it together with a hand mixer for 60-90 seconds until completely combined.
3. Add in almond extract and cookie mix. Beat together until cookie mix is mixed into batter.
4. Use a rubber spatula to fold in melted caramel and diced apple.
5. Prior to serving, garnish with chopped caramel bits, more diced apples, caramel drizzle. Serve chilled with fresh sliced apples, pretzels, animal crackers, other fruit, etc!
Store this Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip covered in the fridge for up to 5 days, obviously separate from whatever you choose to dip in it. Add extra toppings the second time you serve to bring it to life again.
We want the apples to be sweet. The overall dip is pretty neutral tasting without the apples. Select an apple like Pink Lady, Honey Crisp, or Empire. I suggest avoiding Red Delicious or Granny Smith.
- Sliced Apples
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Animal Crackers
- Or serve it on a cinnamon bagel for an epic breakfast delight!
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Dip
- Mixing Bowl
- electric hand mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- measuring cups / spoons
- Apple corer
- Cutting Board
- vegetable chopper optional
- 8 oz ⅓ fat cream cheese, softened
- 5.3 oz Two Good vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 serving size cup
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ½ bag Betty Crocker Apple Brown Sugar ookie Mix, ~9oz
- ¼ cup caramel sauce, melted
- 1 Pink Lady apple
- ½ cup caramel bits
- crumbled oatmeal cookies
- extra caramel drizzle
- Heath Bar, diced
- apple slices
- graham crackers
- Finely dice the apple into even pieces. A vegetable chopper does this nicely, but if you don’t have one use a sharp knife.
- In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, greek yogurt, and cool whip. Beat it together with a hand mixer for 60-90 seconds until completely combined.
- Add in almond extract and cookie mix. Beat together until cookie mix is mixed into batter.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in melted caramel and diced apple.
- Prior to serving, garnish with chopped caramel bits, more diced apples, caramel drizzle.
- Serve chilled with fresh sliced apples, pretzels, animal crackers, other fruit, etc!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find CREAM CHEESE CARAMEL APPLE DIP calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!