This Dill Feta Dip is a little citrusy, a little tart, and a whole lot of creamy. It's complemented so well by a fresh blend of Mediterranean staples like tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives.
Table of Contents
About this Dip
Have you ever found that two flavors are just meant to be together? That's how I feel about dill and feta. Call me biased because of my love of Mediterranean food (I had a Mediterranean salad for lunch for 4 months straight 😂), but I really think both flavors are perfect for each other!
So many of you loved my sweet and spicy Whipped Feta Dip that I thought I'd create a Mediterranean flavored one. This Dill Feta Dip is a little citrusy, a little tart, and a whole lot of creamy. It's complemented so well by a fresh blend of Mediterranean staples like tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives.
Serve this Whipped Dill Feta Dip with fresh bell pepper or more cucumber, crostini, or pita chips. It's the perfect, light appetizer to your next dinner! And if you're looking for more tasty dips, also check out this Cottage Cheese Chip Dip, this Romesco Dip, or this Street Corn Feta Dip, that I think you'll love, too!
- Greek Yogurt: This helps add more bulk and creaminess to the feta dip.
- Feta Cheese: I used an 8 oz block, but crumbled is also fine.
- Cream Cheese: Just like the Greek yogurt, cream cheese adds more bulk and creaminess.
- Lemon Juice: For bright, citrusy flavor.
- Dill Weed: A Mediterranean staple! We'll use the seasoning in the dip and then fresh dill for garnish.
- I highly recommend topping this dip with a medley of diced cucumber, tomatoes, and olives, too. Adds great texture and even more delicious Mediterranean flavors!
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. In a blender or food processor, add everything together except the olive oil.
2. Beat the ingredients together and slowly pour in olive oil to create desired texture.
Step 3. Transfer your dip from the mixing bowl to a serving bowl and garnish with dill, cracked pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with fresh vegetables like crunchy bell peppers, cucumbers, and salty pita chips and enjoy!
Store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. It will thicken slightly when chilled. So if you’d like thinner dip, let it warm up to room temperature before serving.
I love it as a stand alone appetizer served with vegetables and fresh pita. But, it also would be phenomenal on a homemade gyro, spread on a sandwich, or as salad dressing.
A cheese with similar texture and body flavor will be a suitable substitution. I would try a creamy goat cheese or bleu cheese. You could also try a very soft white cheddar.
Use a blender or food processor. You could also use an electric hand mixer or stand mixer! It’s going to seamlessly blend all of the ingredients together as compared to trying to mix by hand. It'll make your life easier and get a better whipped texture.
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Dill Feta Dip
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Blender/Food Processor
- Serving bowl
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt, 1 5.3oz single container cup
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 5 stalks fresh dill
- ½ tsp dill weed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- fresh cucumber
- sliced peppers
- crostinis / crackers
- In a blender, add plain Greek yogurt, feta cheese, cream cheese, lemon juice, and fresh dill. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the lemon juice, seasonings, and olive oil. Beat again until all ingredients are combined.
- Transfer your dip from the mixing bowl to a serving bowl. Garnish dip with fresh dill and slices of cucumber.
- Serve with fresh vegetables like crunchy bell peppers, cucumbers, and salty pita chips. YUM!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find WHIPPED DILL FETA DIP calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!