I've ALWAYS got a pound of ground turkey in my refrigerator and sometimes multiple and I typically pick up a package every time I'm at the grocery store. And that's because it's a great source of healthy protein and ground turkey is SO versatile. I can whip up a variety of different recipes with it depending upon what sounds good. If you've got some ground turkey but aren't sure what to do with it, look no further. Here are 10 of my most favorite, easy and delicious recipes using ground turkey and 5 bonus recipes from around the web that I've gained inspiration from. Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving. These recipes take that ground meat and turn it into something mouth watering for any day of the week. Enjoy friends!
This is a condensed recipe round up of easy and delicious turkey recipes. Click on 'check out this recipe' for the full details on these recipes using ground turkey.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
10 Tasty Recipes Using Ground Turkey
- Turkey Zucchini Boats - Minimal ingredients required for this simple ground turkey recipe. It reminds me of a stuffed pepper, but personally I like the zucchini way more.
- Zesty Turkey Meatballs - Slightly different from your traditional Old Fashioned Italian Meatball flavored with a little balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, tarragon, and feta cheese, but they taste amazing!
- Spinach Turkey Feta Burgers - I mean it when I say these are BURSTING with flavor. On a brioche bun is my favorite way to serve these burgers.
- Skinny Turkey Enchiladas - A hands off approach to your Taco Tuesday menu. Roll them on up and throw in the oven for 25 minutes before diving in.
- Healthy One Pot Pasta - A reader favorite but I’m not surprised because it’s SO easy and SO simple. You don’t even have to drain the pasta for this one pot meal!
- Jalapeño Ranch Taco Salad - All of the Mexican flavors with this one with some added heat, but then add some ranch to keep it cool too 😉
- Turkey Sweet Potato Chili - A cozy comfort food that’s also packed with nutrients. Also, did i mention it's a crockpot recipe.
- Baked Feta Spaghetti Squash Casserole - Yes, like the Tik Tok feta pasta, but make it macro friendly.
- Taco Salad Bowl - Tacos are fun and all, but sometimes I like to throw it in a bowl and call it a day. The seasoning used in this bowl is *chef’s kiss*.
- Game Day Nachos - The more toppings the better when it comes to nachos, in my opinion. So load ‘em up!!
See below for all the details on these healthy ground turkey recipes! And keep scrolling for 5 bonus recipes😊
5 more delicious recipes using ground turkey I'm loving from other creators
Table for Two - Turkey Picadillo
Picadillo is such a unique dish that can be made a variety of different ways! This recipe is plenty briney with all of the olives and I love the sweetness brought on by the golden raisins.
Skinny Taste - Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
Stove top, Instant Pot, and Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup instructions all included! This recipe tastes so indulgent but along with the high protein turkey it's actually packed with veggies!
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!
Please, please leave a review on the individual recipe if you choose to make it. Every 5-star review allows me to provide free recipes to y'all. Thank you SO much!!