It’s not a party without punch! This Pomegranate Champagne Punch is bubbly, sweet and festive drink perfect for you next holiday gathering.
Table of Contents
About this punch
If there’s a punch bowl at a party, I’m grabbing the ladle and scooping myself a glass. Before this recipe, it’s hard to believe I didn’t have a single punch on my blog. But that’s okay because this Pomegranate Punch is the tastiest debut.
Super flavorful pomegranate juice with plenty of champagne and soda bubbles pair wonderfully with a bit of fresh squeezed citrus for a crowd pleasing cocktail.
Playing bartender during a holiday party isn’t always an enjoyable task. But this punch is perfect because once it's made, your guests can serve themselves and you can enjoy yourself too.
- Champagne - The bubbly base to our punch. You can use Prosecco, too. Make sure it’s chilled.
- Pomegranate Juice - This is where the majority of the flavor of our cocktail comes from.
- Club Soda - You can use plain or pomegranate flavored.
- Triple Sec - A sweet, orange liquor that goes perfect with the pomegranate.
- Lime - Some citrus balances out the cocktail.
- Orange - We will juice this, which I highly recommend over just using store bought orange juice.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. Pour CHILLED champagne into a pitcher.
2. Add pomegranate juice, club soda and triple sec. Stir with a wooden spoon. Add the juice of a lime and orange. Stir again.
3. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and cranberries. Note: Pomegranate seeds do not float. That’s why I used fresh cranberries instead. However, you’re more than welcome to add them.
4. Serve over ice. Cheers!
Fresh squeezed orange juice and fresh squeezed lime juice make a big difference. Uy the whole fruits and juice yourself!
Definitely! Squeeze an extra orange in place of the triple sec and use sparkling grape juice instead of champagne and you’ve got a fun drink the kiddos can enjoy, too
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Pomegranate Champagne Punch
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- shot jigger
- 1 bottle champagne, or Prosecco
- 2 ½ cups pomegranate juice
- 24 oz club soda, plain or pomegranate flavored
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
For garnish (optional)
- pomegranate seeds
- orange slices
- mint leaves
- Pour CHILLED champagne into a pitcher. Add pomegranate juice, club soda and triple sec. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the juice of a lime and orange. Stir again.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and cranberries. Note: Pomegranate seeds do not float. That’s why I used fresh cranberries instead. However, you’re more than welcome to add them.
- Serve over ice. Cheers!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find POMEGRANATE CHAMPAGNE PUNCH calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!