This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
This Spinach & Roasted Tomato Dip gives me nostalgia from my childhood. It felt like whenever my mom said we were 'cleaning out the fridge', spinach dip was made (I'm sure she'd attest that now). However, its such a simple, cozy dish that is a perfect appetizer - football Saturdays, potlucks, or just around your kitchen table.
Spinach & Roasted Tomato Dip
- 8" ramakin baking dish
- Measuring Cups
- cheese grater
- Cutting Board
- chopping knife
- 3 oz parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt, I used 2% low fat
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach, I tested this with frozen spinach and it comes out way too liquidy
- ¾ cup small cherry tomatoes, ~ 8 tomatoes
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- fresh vegetables
- toasted bagette bites
- fresh bread
- seasoned crackers
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together cheeses, yogurt, and tomatoes.
- Fold in chopped spinach and seasoning.
- Layer into oven safe dish and bake for 30 minutes. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Serve with choice of crackers, toasted bread, or just eat it by the spoon.