No bake recipes always rank among my favorite recipes because of the simplicity and easy of preparation. This S'mores Puppy Chow is perfect for snacking, potlucks, and so easy for on the go. There's something about the pairing of melted chocolate and marshmallows in addition to a hint of honey graham crackers that really make my mouth water.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
I love the taste of a campfire s'more without the sticky mess of marshmallows everywhere. This S'mores Puppy Chow really emphasizes all flavors of a s'more. This recipe is modifiable and you can easily make it nut-free!
Once the marshmallows & butter are almost completely combined, add in chocolate chips and desired peanut butter. I love using Georgia Grinder's products; check out my Promo Code Page or use 'PAIGE20' at checkout for 20% off of your purchase.
After mixing the ingredients together and then coating the Chex in powdered sugar, the mix will look like this. If there are still chocolate pieces in the mixture, add more powdered sugar in small increments - mixing thoroughly each time. Are you drooling just looking at these images or is it just me?!
Looking for s'MORE sweets? Check these out
S'mores Puppy Chow
- sauce pan
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Plastic Storage Bag
- 3 cups Chex Cereal
- 1 cup crushed Golden Grahams
- 3 cups mini marshmallows, roughly ⅔ of a bag
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar, adding at ½ cup intervals
- In a sauce pan on low-medium heat, combine the mini marshmellows and butter. Stir until well combined.
- Remove the pan from heat and add in the peanut butter and chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Fold in the Chex cereal in 1 cup increments; then fold in the crushed Golden Grahams.
- In the plastic storage bag, add in 1 cup of powdered sugar. Add Marshmellow Chex mixture to the bag.
- Ensure the plastic bag is sealed and toss mixture around until powdered sugar is evenly dispersed and the chex are coated. This is where you will be able to determine if you need more powdered sugar - if you still see areas of exposed chocolate and chex, add more at ½ intervals.
- Refridgerate for 1 hour prior to enjoying (if desired). Store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!!
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find S'mores Puppy Chow
1 serving: 83 grams Carbs | 12 grams Fat | 3 grams Protein
**Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.