These Boozy Halloween Fruit Snacks are a fun and festive alternative to traditional Jell-O shots! The Halloween Jello Shots have a subtle alcohol flavor and only take 30 minutes to set, making them a more convenient option, too!
About these Jello Shots
Happy Halloween, friends! I don't think I have to explain too much why you're going to love these Halloween Jello Shots. 😉
They have a very subtle alcoholic flavor, making them more tolerable than heavy pour Jell-O shots. And they taste just like a peachy, orange fruit snack! Plus, they're an incredibly festive treat to serve at your Halloween gathering and impress your guests!
These fruit snacks also set in approximately 30 minutes unlike Jell-O shots that need to set overnight. Less legwork and more fun = a win in my book!
And if you're looking for more halloween treats, also try these Kit Kat Cookies or these Halloween Candy Cookies, or even these Butterscotch Pumpkin Muffins that I'm sure you'll love, too!
- Peach Andre Champagne: You can use regular champagne, but I find that the peach gives the fruit snacks an extra burst of flavor!
- Peach Orange Blossom Vodka: You'll need 2 ounces, which is equivalent to 4 tablespoons if you don't have a jigger.
- Unflavored Gelatin: This will give our fruit snacks their shape and consistency.
- Orange Gelatin: I used a sugar-free orange gelatin for more flavor.
- Cane Sugar: You can substitute stevia if you want to make these snacks even lighter.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
Substitutions and Variations
I made these boozy fruit snacks to celebrate Halloween, but you can make them for any time of year for any occasion!
Switch out your mold to match the reason you're celebrating. You could make Christmas champagne fruit snacks with candy cane or Christmas tree molds. Find a mold in the shape of a cake or balloons for a birthday party. You could even make them to celebrate the start of summer with molds in the same of palm trees, umbrellas, or the sun!
Don't be afraid to play around with the flavor, either. There are so many options of flavored gelatin and alcohol. Pick your favorite and just keep the ratios the same!
How to Make This Recipe
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your pumpkin silicone mold on top.
2. On the stove, heat a saucepan over low heat. Measure champagne and vodka with a shot glass and pour into the saucepan. Whisk together. Sprinkle in unflavored gelatin, orange gelatin and sugar. You'll see the liquid start to thicken and bubble. Keep whisking so it doesn't burn. Turn off the heat and continue to whisk the mixture for another minute or two.
3. Pour the gelatin mixture into a beaker that's easier to pour from. Pour equal amounts of the alcohol and gelatin mixture into the pumpkin silicone mold.
4. Use a rubber spatula to level off the pumpkins.Place the baking sheet with the filled molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until solidified. You should be able to remove the fruit snacks from the mold easily without damaging them. Enjoy!
You can store them in the fridge or at room temperature for up to 5 days. I think they taste best chilled!
You can, but you’ll need to add more gelatin. For every 2 ounces of extra vodka, you'll need to add another 1 tablespoon of gelatin (this comes out to approximately 1 unflavored gelatin packet).
It’s important that the burner is not too hot when combining the alcohol with gelatin. Keep it on low and whisk constantly until the sugar and gelatin is COMPLETELY dissolved.
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Halloween Jello Shots
- Pumpkin silicone mold
- sauce pan
- Shot glass
- sheet pan
- parchment paper
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- 1 cup peach Andre champagne
- 2 oz peach orange blossom vodka
- 12 g sugar-free Orange gelatin, about 1 packet
- 14 g unflavored gelatin, about 2 packets
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place your pumpkin silicone molds on top.
- On the stove, heat a saucepan over low heat.
- Measure champagne and vodka with a shot glass and pour into the saucepan. Whisk together.
- Sprinkle in unflavored gelatin, orange gelatin and sugar. You'll see the liquid start to thicken and bubble. Keep whisking so it doesn't burn.
- Turn off the heat and continue to whisk the mixture for another minute or two.
- Pour equal amounts of the alcohol and gelatin mixture into the pumpkin molds. Use a rubber spatula to top them off if needed.
- Place the baking sheet with the filled molds in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until the fruit snacks solidify. You should be able to remove the fruit snacks from the mold easily without damaging them. I like to do this by popping them out from the back of the mold with my fingers.
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find Boozy Halloween Fruit Snacks calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!
I made these for a tailgate and they were so fun and yummy! I made some with peach vodka and champagne and others with orange vodka and champagne and they were both delicious! Will definitely be making these again!
Sydney Van Acker says
these are so fun!!! and I love that they hold their shape as opposed to regular jello shots that you need the little plastic cups for. Makes transportation and enjoying way easier!
Courtney Paige says
I brought these to a tailgate this year and everyone loveeeedd them!! So easy to make and tasty. The pumpkin molds are so cute.