Created with InBooze's Caribbean Rum Punch Alcohol Infusion Kit, these Caribbean Rum Punch Spritzers are sweet, tangy, and bubbly! I finished them off with fresh berries, lime, and mint for a perfectly refreshing drink.
This post was created in partnership with InBooze; all thoughts and opinions are my own.
About this Cocktail
Love the taste of gourmet cocktails, but don’t have the time to make them? Want restaurant like quality without the cost? InBooze Infusion Cocktail Kits is your solution! I’m so happy to be partnering with a local Michigan brand that offers such a delicious, incredible product!
In 2018, InBooze founder Ashleigh wanted to create an easy way for everyone to enjoy cocktails from home. By infusing alcohol with real dehydrated fruits, spices, and herbs, there is no question about what’s in your cocktail. You'll enjoy a simple, smooth flavor in every sip!
During the pandemic, InBooze orders skyrocketed. Spending lots of time at home, Jack and I started making more gourmet cocktails for fun. It didn’t last long, though. Needing a lot of ingredients in small quantities made the process time consuming. With InBooze, we had gourmet cocktails in under 5 minutes after the infusion process was complete. And each bag creates 8-10 tasty, crowd-pleasing drinks!
Using the Caribbean Rum Punch Alcohol Infusion Kit, I created these delicious Caribbean Rum Punch Spritzers. Flavored with coconut rum and club soda, they're sweet, tangy, and bubbly! I finished them off with fresh berries, lime, and mint for a perfectly refreshing drink.
If you're looking for more summer cocktails, also try this Blueberry Texas Ranch Water, this Spicy Mezcal Paloma, this Sparkling Peach Sangria, or this Spicy Orange Margarita that I'm sure you'll love, too!
- InBooze Cocktail Infusion Kit: I used their Caribbean Rum Punch kit. It was so fun and easy!
- Rum: I like Bacardi Coconut Rum. But you can use your favorite.
- Club Soda: I recommend using a flavored one to really enhance these cocktails. You could also use fruit punch.
- Fresh Berries, Lime Wedges, and Mint: For garnishing.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. Place InBooze infusion bag in a large container. I used a quart-sized mason jar. Add at least 2 cups of your favorite alcohol to the mason jar with the infusion kit in it. I used Bacardi Coconut Rum. Allow alcohol to infuse for 3 days in the refrigerator.
2. Place ice in your cocktail glass. Pour in 2oz of your infused alcohol.
3. Then add 4-6oz of your flavored club soda or fruit punch. Mix with a spoon.
4. Prepare your berries, lime, and mint for garnish. Add to glass and enjoy!
Instead of alcohol, try lemonade or Sprite with the infusion packet. InBooze has a ton of mocktail examples on their website, too!
Try using different fruits, fresh flowers, or fancy ice cubes! I just bought these circle ice cube trays that are typically used in Manhattans, but that doesn't mean you can't use them here, too.
These kits are SO easy to use. The Spicy Margarita, Red Wine Sangria, and Michigan Moscow Mule are AMAZING, too.
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Caribbean Rum Punch Spritzers
- Quart-sized mason jar
- Cocktail glasses
- Cocktail mixer
- Measuring cup
- Shot glass
- Cutting Board
- 4 cans club soda, flavored
- 2 cups rum
- 1 package InBooze Cocktail Infusion Kit, Caribbean Rum Punch
- 1 packet stevia
- fresh berries, for garnish
- lime wedge, for garnish
- mint, for garnish
To infuse your alcohol
- Place InBooze infusion bag in a large container. I used a quart-sized mason jar.
- Add at least 2 cups of your favorite alcohol to the mason jar with the infusion kit in it. I used Bacardi Coconut Rum. See package for liquor recommendations.
- Allow alcohol to infuse for 3 days in the refrigerator.
To make your cocktail
- Place ice in your cocktail glass.
- Pour in 2oz of your infused alcohol and 4-6oz of your flavored club soda or fruit punch.
- Give the drink a little mix.
- Prepare your berries, lime, and mint for garnish. Add to glass.
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find Caribbean Rum Punch Spritzers calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
NOTE: this is counting the alcohol as strictly carbs - remember, if you are counting your macros & alcohol, this is a good reference: Macrostax | How To Calculate Alcohol for Macro Counting
TO COUNT YOUR ALCOHOL AS A CARBOHYDRATE: Use the total number of calories in a drink divided by 4 (Example: 5 ounces of Red Zinfandel = 132 calories 132 calories/4 = 33g Carbs. TO COUNT YOUR ALCOHOL AS A FAT: Use the total number of calories in a drink divided by 9 (Example: 5 ounces of Red Zinfandel = 132 calories 132 calories/9 = 15g Fat) TO COUNT YOUR ALCOHOL AS BOTH A CARBOHYDRATE AND A FAT: Use the a portion of the total number of calories in a drink divided by 4 Use the remainder of the total number of calories in a drink divided by 9. Example: 5 ounces of Red Zinfandel = 132 calories 66 calories/4 = 16.5g Carbs 66 calories/9 = 7g Fat
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!
Sydney Van Acker says
The InBooze Kit is so easy to use and makes some of the best cocktails I've ever had! I've had a mule one before, but I'm definitely going to try the Rum Punch when I can get my hands on it
Courtney Paige says
Love a local Michigan company!