The best way to say I love you: DESSERT. Yes, yes, when you think Valentine’s Day, your mind goes to a box of fancy chocolates but seriously, what’s better than a homemade treat! I’m rounding up 12 of my most popular Valentine dessert recipes so if you’re looking to wow you’re loved ones (or just yourself), I’ve got you covered! Click the dessert titles to be taken to the full recipe.
This is a condensed recipe round up of easy and festive recipes for Valentine's Day. Click on 'check out this recipe' for the full recipe details.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
12 Recipes for Valentine's Day
- NEW Red Velvet Pancakes: The perfect treat to surprise your loved ones with when they wake up on Valentine’s Day.
- NEW Strawberry Shortcake Granola Butter Smoothie: If you haven’t tried granola butter yet, what are you waiting for. Oat Has Granola Butter, I love you.
- NEW Boozy Valentine's Day Jello Snacks: Made with Rosé and Vodka. Enough said.
- NEW Valentine's Day Avalanche Cookies: These no bake cookies are amazing and come together in under 10 minutes!
- Dessert Charcuterie Board: Such a fun option for a night in. Build your board, grab your favorite blanket, and throw on that cheesy romance movie.
- Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie: Chocolate and berries is ALWAYS a good idea.
- Valentine’s Rice Krispies: Soft and chewy with that same chocolate x raspberry combo as the smoothie.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles: There’s something particularly sophisticated and romantic about truffles. Maybe it’s just me. Either way these are delicious & bonus! They take 5 minutes to prep and are healthy too!
- Chocolate Pretzel Bark: Like the kind that’s tempting you in the Trader Joe’s checkout line, but homemade. Plus, get triple the amount for half the price!
- Special K Red Berry Muffins: Special K for that special someone.
- S’mores brownie Skillet: Nothing says I love you like a warm chocolate dessert.
- Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts: Way better than the boxed version, I promise.
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!
Please, please leave a review on the individual recipe if you choose to make it. Every 5-star review allows me to provide free recipes to y'all. Thank you SO much!!