I don't think I need to convince you to add a bit more chocolate in your life. I'm still in awe chocolate doesn't cost more because in my book it's a form of therapy. Seriously, you can't tell me that some chocolate can't make a bad day at least a little better. From cookies, to brownies, to truffles, to bark there's sure to be a chocolate recipe (or many) here for you. I'll stop there, let's get to the BEST recipes for chocolate lovers.
This is a condensed recipe round up of my sweetest chocolate recipes. Click on 'check out this recipe' for the full recipe details.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
11+ Decadent Chocolate Lovers Recipes
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Blondies - Like a chocolate chip cookie and a blondie had a child. Pure bliss.
- S’mores Brownie Skillet - A warm skillet is hard not to love.
- Chocolate Chip Pretzel and Peanut Butter Cookies - A perfect salty twist with the pretzels.
- Chocolate Pretzel Bark - A dangerous but delicious snack to keep in the fridge.
- Healthy Peanut Butter Truffles - My favorite afternoon pick me up or late night indulgence.
- Mint Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting - Chocolate + mint really does it for me.
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - This loaf reminds me of chocolate chip pancakes, simply delicious.
- White Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Cookies - Developed as a holiday recipe but to be enjoyed all year long.
- Chocolate Raspberry Rice Krispies - Only 5 ingredients to
- S'mores Puppy Chow - I'm warning you now, this stuff is addictive!
- Homemade S'mores Pop Tarts - Made with pie crust and an easy homemade ganache. These are decadent!
See below for all the details! And keep scrolling for 5 more chocolate dessert recipes.
5 more extra chocolaty recipes from around the web
Pinch of Yum - Homemade Oreos
I feel like Oreos are such a nostalgic treat. This version definitely isn't the crisp cookie version you're used to, but rather a buttery, soft, moist cookie with cream cheese frosting.
Half Baked Harvest - Baked Chocolate Fudge Glazed Donuts
You don't need a deep fryer for this one. These are melt in your mouth donuts. Plus, the recipe has two different homemade chocolate glaze options depending whether you prefer a creamy soft glaze or a glaze that sets more like a chocolate shell.
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!
Please, please leave a review on the individual recipe if you choose to make it. Every 5-star review allows me to provide free recipes to y'all. Thank you SO much!!