Roll this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap and enjoy in the moment or prepare it in the morning for lunch at the office. Either way, it's the perfect way to get that kick of buffalo flavor you've been craving.
About this Wrap
A quick and yummy lunch recipe? Say less! I’ve recently been introduced to the wonders of buffalo sauce and I really enjoy using it in recipes!
It’s got a good kick and spice of flavor—and it can be used so many different ways! In fact, it's perfect on sandwiches and wraps, just like this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap.
Whether you're well versed in the flavor of buffalo sauce because your significant other's favorite restaurant is Buffalo Wild Wings or you are a newbie to cooking with it all together, this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap is a great option to curb your buffalo cravings. It's packed with protein, has a fresh crunch, and each bite is complemented by delicious and cooling ranch dressing!
Roll this baby up and pack it away for lunch at the office or to eat right away. It's zingy, crunchy, creamy, filling...what else could you ask for?
But don't stop here. There's so many wraps to enjoy like this Creamy Mediterranean Wrap, this Oriental Chicken Wrap, or this Fajita Burger Wrap, which I know you'll love, too! Or stick with the buffalo theme and try these Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
- Chicken Breast: I love a nice piece of juicy chicken. We'll use 1 breast in this recipe.
- Buffalo Sauce: My mouth is salivating just thinking about buffalo sauce! If you're not a huge spice fan but like the flavor, get a mild buffalo sauce!
- Lavash Wrap: These wraps are shaped like rectangles and make rolling a little bit easier!
- Veggies: I included celery, avocado, pickles, lettuce, and onions for a variety of flavors and textures
- Ranch Dressing and Feta Cheese: The perfect way to top off this chicken wrap! The creamy ranch and cheese contrasts the kick of buffalo perfectly.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. Use a knife to slice the chicken breast into ½” thick pieces. Then, heat a frying pan to medium-high heat and spray generously with cooking spray. Sprinkle ½ of the ranch seasoning packet in the pan. Then, layer all of the chicken pieces in the pan and top with the remaining ranch seasoning.
Cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature reaches 165°F, being sure to continuously flip it so it doesn't burn. Once done cooking, toss the chicken in buffalo sauce.
2. Cut the celery into thin pieces and slice avocado. Next, lay a wrap flat and add the sliced avocado first, then the celery and pickles. You want to keep all of the ingredients toward the center of the wrap.
3. After that, add buffalo chicken, pickled onions, shredded lettuce, crumbled feta cheese and ranch dressing to the wrap. Add extra buffalo sauce if desired.
4. Then, wrap it up like a Chipotle-style burrito — fold the short ends of the wrap inward first, and then grab one side of the wrap and tuck all of the ingredients in while you roll. Use a serrated knife to cut the wrap. Then, enjoy!
A great lunch is always made better with great sides! Here are some yummy ideas to enjoy alongside your buffalo chicken wrap:
- Chips or pretzels or popcorn
- A side Caesar or garden salad
- French fries! Make your own or heat some up from a frozen bag
- Celery and carrot sticks
- A cup or bowl of soup
- Apple slices or oranges
Wrap it in tinfoil until time to enjoy. Fair warning: The longer a wrap sits, the soggier it is. It will definitely hold up if you make in the morning and take for an on-the-go lunch, but I don't suggest storing for an extended period of time.
Absolutely! Just coat the chicken in the buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning before adding to the wrap.
I used a lavash wrap, which has great macros and I love because it's nice and big. And it's rectangular, which I find easier to wrap. You can also use a tortilla, however, I suggest something large and flexible so you can secure the fillings inside.
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Frying pan
- Kitchen shears
- Meat mallet
- Rubber Spatula
- Serrated knife
- Meat Thermometer
- cooking spray
- 1 chicken breast
- ¼ cup dry ranch seasoning
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 lavash wrap
- ½ stalk celery
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 4 spicy pickles
- ¼ cup lettuce, shredded
- ⅛ cup pickled red onions
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
Let's start with preparing the chicken breast.
- Remove excess fat from the chicken breast with kitchen shears.
- Next, use a meat mallet and pound chicken breast until it’s about ½” thick.
- Lastly, use a knife to slice the breast into ½” thick pieces. We're going for very thin chicken tenders.
Now, let's get cooking!
- Heat the frying pan to medium-high heat and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle ½ of the ranch seasoning packet in the pan.
- Then, layer all of the chicken pieces in the pan. Spray the chicken with cooking spray and top with the remaining ranch seasoning.
- Cook the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature reaches 165°F, being sure to continuously flip it so it doesn't burn.
- Once done cooking, toss the chicken in buffalo sauce.
Let’s prepare the other ingredients now that the chicken is done.
- Dice the celery into very small pieces. Then, slice the avocado.
- Next, lay a wrap flat. Add sliced avocado. Then, add the celery and pickles.
- After that, add buffalo chicken, pickled onions, shredded lettuce, crumbled feta cheese and ranch dressing to the wrap.
- Then, wrap it up. Think of a Chipotle-style wrap. Fold the short ends of the wrap inward, and then grab one side of the wrap and tuck all of the ingredients in while you roll.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the wrap.
- Then, enjoy! Feel free to dip the wrap in more buffalo sauce and/or ranch!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!
One of my favorites and so easy to make!
I LOVE THESE! Such an easy lunch go to and I usually always have ingredients on hand
Sydney Van Acker says
such a flavorful lunch recipe. made in the morning and held up great by the time i dug into it for lunch at work. My coworkers even asked where I got it, convinced it was from a sandwich shop!
Courtney Paige says
We literally make this every other week for lunches. SO easy and SO good!