Put on your sunblock, grab those shades and your beach towel and kick back and enjoy this Strawberry Mango Daiquiri. This daiquiri is the perfect summer sip by the pool or on the beach. All you need is a little paper umbrella to stick in to feel and taste all things tropical.
Table of Contents
About this Drink
Growing up whenever we went on vacation, a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri was my drink of choice. I felt sophisticated sipping on one with my Limited Two sunglasses and tankini on. Yeah, awkward phase.
But what I definitely got right was realizing how delicious those daiquiris were. We loved them so much, my parents had to put a limit on how many my sisters and I could get.
Now, I’ve upgraded that pool bar drink to also include sweet mangos for a real treat. Strawberries and mangos pair so well together and really bring out the tropical vibes. They are also both packed with vitamins and antioxidants to give this daiquiri a healthy kick.
So sip on some sunshine and make this Strawberry Mango Daiquiri to transport to a tropical island and relax in paradise. And if you're looking for more tropical drinks, check out this Bahama Mama, this Frozen Lemonade Refresher, this Pineapple Jalapeño Moscow Mule, or this unique Banana Margarita. Try these Piña Colada Boozy Popsicles, too!
- Frozen Mangos - Has both a creamy and at the same time fruity taste, making it the perfect tropical fruit for the base of our daiquiri.
- Fresh Strawberries - A little sour, a lot sweet. Strawberries pair fantastically with the mango in this cocktail.
- Vodka or Rum - Use whichever alcohol you like best. I've tested both and both are delicious.
- Orange Liqueur - Adds some additional sweet, but not too sweet citrusy flavors.
- Liquid Stevia - Adds a touch of extra sweetness if you'd like. This is totally optional, or you could also use a teaspoon or so of regular sugar.
See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make This Recipe
1. First add ice to a blender and blend for 30-45 seconds until ice is shaved.
2. Then add frozen mango, fresh strawberries, lime (juiced), vodka, triple sec, and stevia to the blender.
3. Blend together for another 30-45 seconds - until all of the fruit is blended.
4. Pour into your serving glass, garnish with fresh strawberries, lime slices, or fresh mint. Enjoy! Check out this post for more of my mixologist tips too!
more of our favorite Cocktail Recipes...
- Limoncello Spritz
- Banana Margarita
- Strawberry Mango Daiquiri
- Spicy Mezcal Paloma
- Pineapple Moscow Mule
- Strawberry Gin Smash Cocktail
- Hibiscus Refresher
- Frozen Raspberry Prosecco Sangria
- Watermelon Vodka Slush
- Blood Orange Moscow Mule
- Sparkling Peach Sangria
- Blueberry Lemonade Vodka
- Rose Aperol Spritz
- Strawberry Martini
I don’t suggest making these in advance or trying to store them. Since we are using frozen fruit and blending these Strawberry Mango Daiquiris, you’ll get a melty drink with lots of separation if you try to store it.
Use this daiquiri recipe as a template for your favorite fruit combination. All you have to do is switch out the strawberry and/or mango with another fruit in the same ratio. Here are some options you could try.
- Banana Mango Daiquiri
- Strawberry Pineapple Daiquiri
- Frozen Watermelon Daiquiri
- Frozen Cherry Daiquiri
- Coconut Daiquiri
Yes! You can use just 1 cup of ice if you decide to use all frozen fruit because along with the frozen mango you’ll have plenty of substance to blend into a thick daiquiri.
Absolutely! You'll leave out the vodka/rum and orange liqueur and replace it with 6oz of another liquid like coconut water, strawberry OLIPOP, or another seltzer/soda water. Or for EXTRA flavor, use mango juice!
More Recipes You'll Love
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & if you really like the recipe consider leaving a comment further down. Thanks for visiting!
Strawberry Mango Daiquiri Recipe
- Cutting Board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 oz rum OR vodka
- 2 oz Orange Liqueur - Triple Sec
- ½ lime
- ½ tsp liquid stevia, optional
- First add ice to a blender and blend for 30-45 seconds until ice is shaved.
- Then add frozen mango, fresh strawberries, lime (juiced), vodka, triple sec, and stevia to the blender.
- Blend together for another 30-45 seconds - until all of the fruit is blended.
- Pour into your serving glass, garnish with fresh strawberries, lime slices, or fresh mint. Serve poolside/beachside!
Looking for this in MyFitnessPal?
If you're using MyFitnessPal, search 'A Paige Of Positivity' and find STRAWBERRY MANGO DAIQUIRI calories and nutrition facts. Disclaimer: for most accurate macronutrients and caloric breakdown, it is recommended that you input each ingredient into your MyFitnessPal food diary.
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It’s my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved or just say hi!