It seems everyone knows exactly what they'll have on their Christmas and Thanksgiving menu, but what about Easter!? Ham is a common main dish for Easter, but my mind is on what we're serving with it. As the weather gets warmer, I'm craving something FRESH and that's where these Easter Salad Recipes come into play.
It's about time we step away from the winter salads with heavier, warmer ingredients and instead reach for the bright, light, and fresh produce. I've also included some of my favorite light and tasty salad dressings for your Easter salads.
Go hunting for eggs, but let the hunting for salad recipes for Easter stop here. Happy cooking!
17. Melon Cucumber Salad
- If you're prepping your salad in advance, be sure to keep the dressing separate until ready to enjoy to avoid a soggy dish.
- The noodles in pasta salads tend to soak up the dressing as the sit. Add more dressing before consuming if needed.
- Wash and DRY your produce before building a salad. Wet ingredients make for a wet salad, which is not pleasant.
- Slice toppings into small pieces to get flavors from each ingredient in every bite.
- Make your salad a meal by adding some protein like grilled chicken, salmon, tofu, or some chickpeas.
That's a wrap on my top 20 Salad Recipes for Easter. Serve these for side dishes for Easter Brunch to bring some color and nutritious ingredients to the table. Enjoy!
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!
Please leave a review on the individual recipe if you choose to make it. Every 5-star review allows me to provide free recipes to y'all. Thank you SO much!!