It seems as everyone knows exactly what they'll have on their Christmas and Thanksgiving menu, but what about Easter!? Ham is a common main dish for Easter, but my mind is on brunch, the sides, and the sweets. Easter is just around the corner and I've condensed a round up of my favorite Easter recipes to share with you. From breakfast casseroles to the best carrot cake ever (yes the BEST), you'll find a recipe here that your family will love. Go hunting for eggs this Easter, but let the hunting for recipes stop here. Happy cooking!
This is a condensed recipe round up of easy and delicious Easter recipes. Click on 'check out this recipe' for the full details on these spring recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links; please read my disclosure policy.
Easter Brunch Recipes
- Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts - WAY better than from the box and such a crowd pleaser.
- Breakfast Frittata - A hearty main dish to serve for brunch that everyone will love!
- Crustless Spinach and Feta Quiche - Light and fluffy + super filling.
- Crispy Breakfast Potatoes - Home fries just like you get at iHop. Enough said.
- Bacon, Egg, Potato Casserole - This is great if you're looking for a recipe to make ahead of time!
- Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls - Regular cinnamon rolls are great, but why not add some strawberries!
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake - Because you have to end brunch with something sweet.
- Healthy Berry French Toast Bake - A lighter version of a decadent breakfast.
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins - Soft, moist, and chocolatey and only require one bowl!
- Churro French Toast - Tastes basically like an elephant ear.
- Aperol Spritz or Limoncello Spritz or Sparkling Peach Sangria or Pickle Bloody Mary - It's not brunch without a cocktail 😉
Easter Salad Recipes
- Strawberry Quinoa Salad - Packed with fresh and vibrant fruit, creamy feta cheese and avocado.
- Lemon Basil Caprese Salad - A fun twist on the classic caprese.
- Peach Burrata Salad - Bright seasonal flavors paired with creamy burrata, mmmm.
- Orzo Pasta Salad - A fan favorite salad that can be made ahead of time!
- Chickpea Mediterranean Chopped Salad - A colorful and delicious side dish to brighten up your Easter spread.
- Cantelope Feta Mint Salad - A unique flavor combo that you won't be able to get enough of.
- Spinach Quinoa Salad - The perfect side dish with simple flavors to pair with any main.
- Triple Berry Salad - Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries. Choose your favorite!
- Mango Spring Roll in a Bowl - Wrap 'em or make it a salad. This recipe is fresh and bright for spring!
- Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Orzo Pasta Salad - oven roasted, caramelized tomatoes, quite literally bursting with juices and flavor.
- Bruschetta Pasta Salad - Bruschetta topping, or what I like to call Italian Pico De Gallo, mixed into al dente penne makes for an exceptional pasta salad.
- Jojo’s Carrot Cake - A classic Easter dessert. This recipe is my mom's and it is the BEST ever.
- Healthier Carrot Cake Bars - A lightened up version of Jojo's Carrot Cake but still mighty delicious.
- Copy Cat Reese’s Chocolate Eggs - These taste just like the real thing but with healthier ingredients!
- Peach Pound Cake - Buttery, moist, and full of vibrant and juicy peaches.
- Gluten Free Fruit Pizza - A crowd favorite that'll be gone before you know it.
- Dairy Free Lemon Bars - Bright, fresh, tart, and sweet flavors just perfect for spring.
- Grapefruit Bars - And if lemon isn't your thing, try these grapefruit bars! Gorgeous spring colors too.
- Lemon Puppy Chow - A tart treat I like to leave out and graze on all Easter long.
- JoJo’s Chocolate Bark - Chocolate is an Easter necessity. If you're staying out of the kitchen, buy some of this chocolate bark for your Easter basket using code PAIGE10 for 10% off!
See below for all the details on these Easter recipes!
Salads to make this Easter
The Best Easter Treats
I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's my passion to create dishes that can be shared with others. Tell me something you loved, something that you think it might need, or just say hi!
Please leave a review on the individual recipe if you choose to make it. Every 5-star review allows me to provide free recipes to y'all. Thank you SO much!!